DEP (DEP) Dividend History

DUNCAN ENERGY PARTNERS L.P. is a publicly traded energy partnership that provides midstream energy services, including gathering, transportation, marketing and storage of natural gas, in addition to transportation and storage of natural gas liquids and petrochemicals. DEP's assets, which are located primarily in the Gulf Coast region of Texas and Louisiana, include interests in more than 1,000 miles of natural gas transmission pipelines. DEP owns approximately 66 percent of the equity interest in these assets, with affiliates of Enterprise Products Partners L.P. owning the remaining 34 percent interest.

Last update 11/09/2013


Dividend Yield Summary

  2013 2014 2015 2016 2017 2018
Dividends - - - - - -
Average Price - - - - - -
Yield - - - - - -
• The above Dividend, Average Price, and Yield values for 2018 are year-to-date.

DivInfo Metrics ™

52-Week Projected Earnings Per Share None
52-Week Projected Dividends Per Share None
Dividend Cover -
52-Week Projected Yield -
52-Week Trailing Yield -
6-Year Average Yield -
6-Year Dividend Change -
6-Year Yearly Dividend Change -
Number of Dividend Payments (2007-04-26 - 2011-07-27) 13

Dividend History

Date Amount Per Share Note
2011-07-27 $0.46
2011-04-27 $0.46
2011-01-27 $0.46
2010-08-06 $0.45
2010-05-06 $0.44
2010-02-05 $0.44
2009-11-05 $0.44
2008-08-07 $0.42
2008-05-07 $0.41
2008-01-29 $0.41
2007-10-29 $0.41
2007-07-27 $0.40
2007-04-26 $0.24
What other features would you like to see on this site? Please send us your comments: